Plan Your Trip
Country Group Delegations
The KW Group Hospitality & Logistics team can help you to arrange your participation. Through our partner hotel you will benefit from significant discounts on accommodation and we can also assist with cultural and sight seeing tours through our official tour partners. Our Official Airline Emirates also offer 10% discount to international participants - Contact us for details.
Groups of 5+ will enjoy a 10% discount on participation costs & we invite country groups to participate as Official Country Partners with packages available to allow countries to promote investment opportunities, capabilities and develop bilateral ties through The PPPs in Emerging Markets 2016 events & exhibition. Contact us to find out more.
|+03 7662 6888|
Venue & Accommodation
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok is a 5-star hotel conveniently located near to BTS Asok skytrain and MRT Sukhumvit underground stations. Well-positioned for the city's cultural highlights, guests are never far from the city’s most vibrant shopping, nightlife and business addresses.
Unwind in one of 362 elegant and fully-appointed rooms and suites and enjoy the uplifting comforts of the Westin Heavenly® Bed and Heavenly® Bath with an uptown view.
- Deluxe Single Room Rate at THB 4,000++
- Deluxe Double Room Rate at THB 4,600++
Visa & Passport Information
Nationals Allowed to Enter Thailand
For maximum 30 days without Visa with a return air ticket dated for less than 30 days
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bahrain, Brunei, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, The Phillippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, Slovak, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Vietnam.
Nationals of the above-mentioned countries may stay up to 30 days in Thailand without a visa, provided that they hold a valid passport and enter Thailand for touristic purpose. Moreover, these nationals do not need to apply for a transit visa, providing they are in possession of a confirmed ticket out of Thailand. This regulation came into effect in February 1995. Countries which have concluded an agreement with Thailand on the exemption of visa: New Zealand, Republic of Korea. Nationals of these two countries who are holders of ordinary passports may stay 90 days in Thailand without a visa. Period of stay in Thailand according to visa classification.
Entry without Visa
Israeli passport holders can enter Thailand via land crossing for up to 15 days or via air crossing up to 30 days without a visa and must be in procession of a valid outward air or land ticket dated for less than 30 days from their date of entering Thailand.
Visa upon Arrival
List of countries whose nationals may apply for a visa at the Immigration Checkpoints for touristic purpose only and for a period not exceeding 15 days: Amdora, Bulgaria, Bhutan, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ethiopia, Hungary, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Oman, Poland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
Thailand's Immigration Checkpoints that provide facilities for issuances of visa on arrival:
- Don Muang International Airport, Bangkok
- Chiang Mai International Airport, Chiang Mai
- Phuket International Airport, Phuket
- Hatyai International Airport, Songkhla
- U-Taphao Airport, Rayong
- Mae Sai Immigration Checkpoint, Chiang Rai
- Chiang Saen Immigration Checkpoint, Chiang Rai
- Chiang Khong Immigration Checkpoint, Chiang Rai
- Betong Immigration Checkpoint, Yala
- Sadao Immigration Checkpoint, Songkhla
- Samui Immigration Checkpoint, Surat Thani
- Sukhothai International Airport, Sukhothai
- Bangkok Harbour Immigration Checkpoint, Bangkok
- Sri Racha Immigration Checkpoint, Chonburi
- Mabtaput Immigration Checkpoint, Rayong
- Nong Kai Immigration Checkpoint, Nong Kai
- Phuket Immigration Checkpoint, Phuket
- Satun Immigration Checkpoint, Satun
- Krabi Immigration Checkpoint, Krabi
- Songkhla Habour Immigration Checkpoint, Songkhla
- Chiang Rai Airport, Immigration Checkpoint, Chiang Rai
- Surat Thani Airport, Immigration Checkpoint, Surat Thani
Hospitality & Logistics
|+03 7662 6888|